Sunday, August 24, 2008

Triple DDD Ranch!





I picked Paisley up early Saturday morning to spend the day with her. We ended up going swimming at my mom and dad’s house. We always have such a good time when we’re in the pool! While I was there my mom asked if Paisley and I would like to join them for her work party that evening at the Triple DDD Ranch. At first I was a little hesitant but I decided that I didn’t have anything else to do and it was nice to have someone to keep me company while Ty was gone. We ended up having such a great time! Her work went all out! The food was amazing, steaks and baked potatoes. They had a giant blow up slide that I took Paisley on a couple of times. We also played BINGO and went on a hay ride! Here are some pictures of Paisley and I on the hay ride. To top of our very busy weekend Ty ended up coming home early and was waiting for Paisley and I when we arrived home from the Ranch!

1 comment:

Sarah Larsen said...

These pics are so cute of Paisley! I am so stoked that you started a blog. Now you'll want to bring your camera everywhere!